New Blog information

New Blog information

 
Hello blog readers,
Some new information for you. As many of you will have ready, this blog is only a few months old, so not without the occasional hiccup ! Anyway, I have discovered that my followers are not getting an email when I post anything new, which is what is supposed to happen. So.....after consulting tech support ( my daughter), this problem has hopefully been rectified. Here's what you have to do -
 
There should now be an option for people to follow me by email, but you must click on a link to sign up. Just click the search at the top (the little magnifying glass) and you will get the option to sign up for email as well. That way when I post anything new, you will get an email notification of the new posts.
 
Hope this works for everyone. And as always,
Happy Gardening !!
 
(picture above is a new watercolor of mine - an Agave)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to grow the perfect onion in the AZ low Desert (or so we hope!)

Malabar Spinach - a heat tolerant Summer green

Spring Gardenng Classes I am teaching